Guidelines on writing and submitting a poster for the COVIRIAS academia conference:
“HCP Conference” Holistic Community Pharmacy is a Viable Concept for the Current and a Future Practice
Posters can be submitted under the topic CONTEMPORARY ETHICAL AND MORAL DILLEMAS IN COMMUNITY PHARMACY’s PRACTICE.
All contexts of posters should be submitted until and including 26st of September 2022.
- Poster submission: 26 September 2022
- Registration and Payment Deadline: 31 October 2022
- Notification of acceptance for posters: 29 October 2022
All authors will be informed about the selection of posters for public presentation at the COVIRIAS HCP Conference in 2022. Authors with accepted posters will also receive instructions for preparation of posters in paper format for the conference.
All authors have to settle the registration fee (early bird price) before submission of posters.
- All content must be in English.
- Posters must be no more than 10.000 characters (including spaces), excluding the title and names of authors and co-authors.
- Only written content is acceptable (no images, graphs, videos etc.).
- All citations must be marked with numbers and specified in the reference field of the form.
- Active promotion and/or advertising of brands/companies are not allowed.
Contribute your own poster on »CONTEMPORARY ETHICAL AND MORAL DILLEMAS IN COMMUNITY PHARMACY’s PRACTICE«.
Selected posters will be presented at the next HCP Conference in 2022.